Amy & David
- Ceremony backdrop - the location matters for of your ceremony and where you'll be standing, considering a decorative to frame your area. This could be in the form of a traditional abour or arch, or a structure of florals from the ground up, or having a pair of large arrangements on plinths. It creates a beautiful scene for your ceremony photos and for guests after when you're doing group shots too!
- Signing table arrangement - something small for the table here is a nice touch, particularly for photos when you guys are doing the legal paperwork.
- Aisle floor petals - different locations have rules around whether you're allowed fresh petals for the aisle, so make sure you check with your venue around this.
- Petals for guests to throw - again, make sure you check with the venue about this!
- Chair pews - if you're having rows of chairs for the ceremony, it's often nice to add a touch of floral to the aisle end chairs, in order to tie that into the overall look. If you want something with more impact, you could have floral arrangements on the grounds next to theses aisle chairs too.
- Ceremony entrance - this is a nice, grand way of making a gesture to announce the "entrance" to your wedding for you and your guests. It could the decorating a door if you're having an indoor wedding, or a tree / arch structure if you're having an outdoor wedding.