Hope and Lace Monochrome
Create an amazing wedding with a collaboration with any of the great local suppliers, personalise wedding styling, wedding flowers and bouquets
We love working with other fabulous wedding vendors and venues in and around Brisbane, and collaborating on creative shoots with other creative minds. It is an opportunity for us to inspire brides, and be inspired ourselves.
Bridal party flowers
- Bouquets - for you and for your bridesmaids if you're having any. Bridesmaid bouquets are typically a bit smaller than your one, simpler and less textured or colourful so yours will be the star of the show!
- Buttonholes / boutonnières - for the groom and groomsmen, something small and pretty that will match in seamlessly with the bouquets. The groom's one is normally the largest and most interesting, in order to stand out from the rest.
- For the parents - fathers usually get buttonholes, whilst mothers opt for either wrist or pin corsages.
- Flower girls - might want to wear a small flower crown, carry a small posy of flowers, or hold a basket of petals to throw as they walk down the aisle.
- Hair florals - whether it be a flower crown, flower hair comb or loosely wired florals for your hairdresser to weave into the hair, this is something to consider for yourself and your bridesmaids